Get to know the real and updated state
of your organization’s IT resources
Perform automatic inventories of hardware and software through a remote or online connection, in real time and from anywhere.
Aranda Inventory Standard (AIS) and Plus Edition (AIP) is the tool that can assit you to know and give an adequate use of your infrastructure. You can query and control the hardware and software elements associated with your workstations.
With Aranda Inventory you will have the tools you need to make the right decisions, thanks to which you can have up-to-date and detailed information about your technological infrastructure and the use that is being given to your resources.
- Real knowledge about the company resources
- Immediate detection of hardware and software changes
- Optimizing IT resources
- Reduce IT audit times and costs
- Updated and detailed inventory of hardware and software and devices associated with each station
- Permanent control of the use of computer resources by station
- Easy and agile implementation without greater investment in technological infrastructurea
- Low network resource usage (low bandwidth consumption)
- Get real-time process information and improve decision making
- Considerable decrease in unproductive times.
- Reduce manual inventory costs, and avoid hardware loss by unauthorized replacements and standardization of basic workstation configuration
- Reduction of purchase of unnecessary software
- Decrease in theft or loss of parts
- Control of unauthorized or unknown access to workstations, servers, domains or workgroups
- Increased Productivity
Hardware and Software Inventory (standard and plus edition): Automatically know the complete and updated information of the hardware resources, software and devices installed or associated by each workstation and server.
Alarms (standard and plus edition): Get to know the changes in your workstations at the hardware and software level, by automatically setting variables to identify changes in the process of installing or uninstalling hardware and software and may have actions such as events Inventory updates or alarms sent via email or text message.
Profiles (standard and plus edition): Generate actions aimed at managing the solution, creating work groups, user profiles and assigning permissions, to enter the different functionalities of Aranda Inventory.
Control Remote (Plus Edition): Access from anywhere in your organization to a workstation with a total or partial connection and in real time, performing remote configuration tasks that result in a reduction of time and costs in face-to-face support.
History of activities (Standard y plus edition): Know in detail the activities carried out and a complete record of them, for each specialist and from any of the consoles.
Reports (Standard and plus edition): Get the information from the inventories of the workstations and obtain the data of their technological resources through detailed reports. Through the web console access predefined report information from anywhere and permanently; Prepare personalized reports, consult and schedule the sending of these automatically.
Web Access: (Standard y plus edition): Access detailed information about the inventoried workstations by running administration and remote control tasks through a web console.
Hardware and software
The hardware and software requirements for Aranda Inventory depend mainly on the number of stations to be inventoried. The minimum conditions for installation are given below. However, these characteristics may be higher than those indicated.
In the client
|Processor||2 Ghz Pentium IV processor or higher|
|Free space in DD||1 GB|
|Memory||512 MB or higher|
|Other||TCP / IP Protocol|
On the server
|Processor||Intel Xeon processor 3 Ghz or higher|
|Memory||Memory 8 GB plus 512 MB per 500 machines in inventory|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2008 Server or higher 64 Bit. Internet
Internet Information Services 6.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0
MDAC 2.7 or higher
|Free space on DD||4 GB CD-ROM or access to one over the network|
MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g
- If you have not purchased the MS SQL license you can use the free version SQL Express Advanced (Up to 250 stations).
- The requirements of the database used must be taken into account.
The required disk space for the Database is 5 MB per workstation to be inventoried.
Complement the AI and AIP functionalities, acquiring different solutions of Aranda that facilitates the resources management.