ARANDA SUPPORT CENTER
For Aranda Software it´s very important to provide better quality in technical assistance
For this reason, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of our applications, please contact our Aranda Support Center (ASC)
To use the services of Aranda Support Center, contact our specialists through the following means:
Please complete the following format
To obtain your username and password, please contact us.
International Line: (57-1)-7563000 Opc. 2
Argentina: 54 – 11- 52354248
Chile: 56 – 2 – 4642191
Peru: 51 – 1 – 7027104
SCHEDULE OF ATTENTION AT ARANDA SUPPORT CENTER (ASC)
Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (GMT – 5). On Sunday and Colombian holidays, this service is not provided.
At Aranda Support Center (ASC) you will find:
- Support to the technical problems with any of the solutions of the portfolio of Aranda.
- Update information.
- Copy of receiving requests for change and suggestions.
- Generation of new reports of the different products in Aranda Query Manager
When contacting the Aranda Support Center specialist, the following information must be available:
- Company name.
- History of the fault.
- Detailed description of the problem and level of impact.
- Exact version of the product.
- Measures taken so far.
Request for reports
Aranda Support Center provides the service of generating reports on the different products. Only replies will be generated that can not be done with the help of the Aranda Query Manager, Aranda Support Center will deliver the necessary statements for the design of the reports to be implemented in Aranda Query Manager. The delivery time for the requested reports is 72 business hours.
To take into account:
- Before requesting ASC support, you must verify that you have applied the latest updates published at www.arandasoft.com/kb, in the Updates section.
- There must be a single technical contact in the customer, who must be trained and certified by an authorized distributor or directly by Aranda Software products purchased.
- Aranda Support Center (ASC) does not support or maintain database engines.
- Depending on the complexity, you will be asked to remotely access the clients’ computers.
ASC SUPPORT SCOPE
And Estimated Time
Definition of Technical Support Levels: The levels of support care are defined according to the type of care required, the severity of the reported inconvenience and the estimated time for the solution. For each case reported in ASC, a consecutive number will be assigned through which you can do the respective follow-up.
1º Level of support:
Support offered by a support analyst via telephone, chat or email. At this level we proceed with the registration of the case, gather the necessary information and attempt to resolve the case through procedures or scripts; If necessary, the case is scaled to a second level support analyst. ___________
2 ° Support level:
Assistance offered by a senior support analyst of the application or product who has internal communication with the other areas of the company and is in charge of the monitoring. When cases arise that can not be solved by the ASC, or are related to software defects, they are transferred to the Development group for management.
NOTE: Depending on the case and complexity, you will be asked to remotely access the client’s computers.
It is the time it takes the Support Center to contact the client to establish initial contact on a case.
It is the time that takes a case taken from its date of registration until the date of attention by the specialist.
|Priority Level||Response Time||Solution Time
|P1. Critical||2 hours||6 hours||12 hours||* *|
|P2. High||6 hours||14 hours||24 hours|
|P3. Average||10 hours||3 days||N/A|
|P4. Low||32 hours||12 days||N/A|
* * Due to the complexity of the issues with which Level 3 generally works, the resolution time guidelines are no longer valid.
All cases created in the Aranda Support Center (ASC) will have assigned a Priority level. The priority level specifies the time of care and solution with which the case will be worked by the support center if the case is not resolved on the first call. All standards and service level analysis are based on the priority assigned to each case.
The following guide is used by support analysts to determine the appropriate priority level for each subject received. The support center is responsible for making a final decision on the priority level based on the information provided by the person who reported the case.
|P1. Critical||System Drop||When there is significant drop or total system failure|
|P2. High||Critical System Suspension||When there is a significant loss of system functionality|
|P3. Medium||Failure of a Single||When a novelty that affects in a Controlled way the development of the normal activity of the operation|
|P4. Low||Topic of Minor Procedure||Configuration Questions
. Procedural or Operating Questions
. Investigation of Intermittent Problems
. Reprint of Current Reports
- The Aranda Support Center technical support service will be exclusively provided to customers who have the active support service at the time of request.
- The standard support service will be provided through telephone communication, chat, via Internet, email or remote access. Does not include on-site support.
- Standard support does not include product reinstallations caused by damage to the client’s infrastructure or by servers changes, as well as version migration. These services may be performed by Aranda Software as an additional service, the costs of which shall be reported by the commercial representative of Aranda Software.
- In no case will there be any liability for external agents that affect the normal operation of Aranda Software solutions such as restrictions on security policies, antivirus, antispyware, operating system problems, database restrictions and more.