Aranda Software offers the possibility to access Aranda Virtual Support free of charge and to evaluate its functionalities
This solution empowers full remote control of any computer, as if it were physically in front of it, providing a complete set of tools for companies that need to provide technical and virtual assistance, including through corporate firewalls, proxies and NATs, in a very long time. Short and multiple clients simultaneously; Regardless of the type of connection they have (modem, cable, DSL, etc.)
Give remote control of my PC
1. Download Agente
- Select where you are.
- In the file download window that appears, press [open] or [save]. If you have selected [open] the agent will immediately start to be installed, if you selected save, define the location where you want to store the agent, press [accept]. Then locate the saved file and run it.
- At the end, you will be notified that the agent has been installed, press [accept].
2. Request Support
- After the agent download, in the toolbar of the lower right, the following icon appears: support-remote-icon:.
- When you right-click on it, select the Request Support option.
In [ID Section] you must enter a number that will be provided by the person who will take control of your PC. Your station will now be remotely assisted.
3. At the end of the remote support session, a window appears asking if you want to uninstall the agent, click [YES].