Audit and manage software licensing and establish levels
of use of software resources
Reduce costs and death times and increase performance in your organization.
Con Aranda Software Metrix know the software resources acquired by your organization, the value and location of them, facilitating the management of purchase, use, control and update of these assets. In addition, our solution allows you to identify licensed and unlicensed software, licensing costs, contracts and invoices, and information related to programs and operating systems.
Determine the levels of use of the tools, given by its collaborators in each workstation in a determined time, managing to improve the management of the resources in the acquisition and relocation of software and the processes of decision making.
- Get to know the level of use of software installed on each workstation.
- Acknowledge the value and expiration of the licenses acquired.
- Control of the standard corporate software, informing that software is missing or has more than one station.
- Adequate pooling and distribution of licenses
- Optimization of IT management, due to the possibility of making licensing decisions, based on usage records.
- Simplification of licensing management thanks to centralized control.
- Increase organizational performance, and take steps to eliminate downtime.
- Permanent monitoring with updated and real information about what users do at workstations.
Software Usage: Learn the information on the level of software usage per workstation, product or files and identify the percentage of inactivity of a machine in a period of time.
Contract information: Manage and save the records of each software contract made, including important information about value, expiration date, warranty, termination of contract, supplier, among others.
Data Log: Enter software information related to the product description, comments (about technical support, annotations, etc.).
Licensing status: Consult license records, independently or jointly, and cross-check company inventory information with purchased licenses.
Applications: Manage, control and display all data related to the software installed in the inventoried stations and detected by the agent of Aranda Asset Management, creating applications according to the records, components and criteria of selection of software and allocating for the generated application Types of licensing by station, server, processor, user or by defining a scheme that fits your requirements.
On the server
|Processor||Intel Xeon processor 3 Ghz or higher|
|Memory||8 GB plus 512 MB per 500 machines in inventory|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2008 Server or higher 64 Bit. Internet
Internet Information Services 6.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0
MDAC 2.7 or higher
|Free space on DD||4 GB CD-ROM or access to one over the network|
In the client
|Processor||2 Ghz Pentium IV processor or higher|
|Memory||512 MB or higher|
|Free space on DD||1 GB|
MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g
Complement the ASM functionalities, acquiring different solutions of Aranda that facilitates the resources management.