Contribute to the environment without getting off your desk
Centrally manage your organization’s energy policies. Optimize energy consumption, minimize environmental impact through CO2 emissions and reduce operating costs.
- Aranda Power Management complies with the international standard of ISO 50001, maintaining the methodological condition PDCA (energy plan, implementation, monitoring of indicators and revision) for the centralized management of energy policies.
- Continuous monitoring and monitoring of desktop and laptop computers, with implemented energy policies, through interactive graphical indicators that present the consumption and energy savings in your organization, obtaining a privileged position for the making of operational and strategic decisions.
- Define energy policies aimed at improving the management of energy in your organization.
- Know the differences in money expenditure, CO2 generated amount and power consumption, of the workstations, when implementing the APWM energy policies and establish a parallel without the configuration of the same.
- Plan and organize, with the programming schedules of APWM, the actions to be executed in the energy policies.
- Define clear energy policies, setting the energy cost of each country in a given time.
- Controlled energy consumption per workstation.
- Save money and energy while protecting the environment.
- Maximize energy efficiency over the life of the product.
Dashboard: Get a real-time view of the energy consumption, money expenditure and amount of CO2 generated from the machines monitored by the APWM agent, using graphical indicators that offer a clear and global view on energy management; To establish the environmental impact of energy consumption, quantify the savings achieved in money and the reduction of CO2 emissions, with the implementation of APWM policies.
The indicators of the dashboard allow a reading of the expenditure of money, CO2 generation and energy consumption in workstations monitored by APWM; Indicators by time, hours, days, work groups, agendas or energy policies.
The indicator «Consumption in time», allows the user to make an approximation of the graph to visualize in detail a particular date.
Associate Stations: Classify groups of workstations (laptop or desktop) in your organization and associate them with the different agendas configured for energy policies.
Power Policies: Establish actions to configure the performance and status of your organization’s workstations, with the goal of reducing energy consumption and CO2 generation, thus saving money.
A policy includes power-saving features defined at times scheduled to perform tasks such as shutting down monitors, suspending hard disks, suspending computer, or entering hibernation or system reboot modes.
Agendas: Organize in a simple and dynamic way in the programming calendar, the days and the hours in which the actions established in an energy policy will be executed, managing to efficiently manage the energy consumptions of the workstations.
Configuration Energy Costs: Define the APWM energy policies, taking into account the energy tariffs that govern each country, setting the kilowatt hour prices, in a weekly period within a 24-hour format
Web Access: The administrator will have access to a web console without time limitations to visualize the energy consumptions of the organization focused on desktop and portable stations
Hardware and software
In the client
|Processor||2 Ghz Pentium IV processor or higher|
|Memory||512 MB or higher|
|Free space in DD||1 GB|
|Other||TCP / IP Protocol|
En el servidor
|Processor||Intel Xeon processor 3 Ghz or higher|
|Memory||8 GB plus 512 MB per 500 machines in inventory|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2008 Server or higher. 64 bits
Internet Information Services 6.0 or higher
MDAC 2.7 or higher
|Espacio libre en DD||Free space on DD 4 GB CD-ROM or access to one over the network|
|Database||MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g|