Política de privacidad Aranda Field Service
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. If you are a visitor to the Site, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service or technical services. You may also choose to provide your email address to us if you would like to receive additional information about the Site and the products and services that Aranda offers. If you sign up to become a registered user of the Site, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information will include your first and last name, email address, phone number, and, if you are registering on behalf of your company, the name of your company.
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Site. We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address and standard web log information. If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Site using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. information, IP address and standard web log information. If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Site may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit to the Site;
- the amount of time you spend using the Site;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all features of the Site.
Aranda does not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that third party websites may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, Aranda will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Site in response to any “do not track” requests that we receive from your browser.
In addition, the Site may include links to third party social media services where you will be able to post comments, reviews, photos or other information. If you post any comments, reviews, photos or other information on our Facebook, Twitter or other social media pages, we may display those comments, reviews, photos or information on the Site. In addition, your use of these social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those social media services.
E. Information You Post on the Site. If you post information on public areas of the Site that information may be collected and used by Aranda, other users of the Site, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that allows strangers to identify or locate you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information we gather through the Site to help us better understand how the Site and our products and services are being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Site and our products and services to improve your experience. We may also use this information to contact and communicate with you and to respond to your communications and requests. If you are a registered user, we may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us.
3. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Site to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event Aranda wants to sell or rent your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications. Aranda does share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
A. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Site, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (a) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (b) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) we believe that you have abused the Site by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
D. Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
4. Children Under Age 13. The Site is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 or the applicable age of majority without involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
5. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Aranda cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site and you do so at your own risk.
6. Special Notice for Users Located in Countries that are Part of the European Economic Area. The information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the United States. If it is transferred to the United States it will be transferred to and stored at Microsoft data centers located in the United States. Microsoft has self-certified its compliance with the Safe Harbor Framework administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce. More information about Microsoft’s safe harbor certification and privacy practices in connection with the services it provides to Aranda can be found at http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/trust-center/privacy/. By using the Site, you hereby consent to the collection, transfer, storage, processing, and other use of your information in the United States or other countries outside of the EEA. You acknowledge that your information and other information may be subject to the privacy and data protection laws and regulations of the United States or other applicable countries, which may not be the same as applicable laws and regulations in your country of residence.
7. Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. If you are a registered user of the Site, you may make changes to the user information you have provided in connection with your account by logging in to your account and changing the applicable information, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to update, correct or delete your information as requested.
8. Special Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any users of the Site who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information that we shared, and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which we shared your information. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 20803 Biscayne Blvd. Aventura, FL 33180. Miami; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty (30) days for a response.