Distribute centrally the installation of software
and files on your corporate network
Optimizing technical support times and travel costs
- Centralized software facility management in a simple, fast and secure way
- Considerable reduction of downtime or unproductive
- Its implementation does not require additional investment in technological infrastructure, since the solution does not generate impact in its stations and corporate network
- Simplifies the installation and upgrade tasks on all the workstations of the organization, thanks to the creation of complete software distribution projects
- Planning of the distribution processes, managing to define the execution times of the process and the stations where the installation will take place
- Carry out these tasks without affecting the work routine of the users of the organization and without the need to use days of manual installation that generate decreases in productivity
- Simple implementation of Aranda SOFTWARE DELIVERY in your company, by remote installation of the only agent Aranda, light and intelligent, installed in an unattended and silent
Installation Packages: Generate standardized, self-tuning software installers so they can be automatically distributed by the administrator on selected workstations.
The installation packages are of two kinds:
- Image Generator, obtains an image with the necessary information for the installation of the desired application.
- Aranda Package, allows you to manually generate custom installers.
Version Detection: Manage versions of different files (.exe, dll, and so on) installed on your organization’s workstations. Make a date and version control when replacing files.
Sending credentials for software installation: Provides the administrator with the installation processes in organizations that have different levels of access permissions for their users. That is, when a user does not have the permissions to access the shared resources (where the installers of the software packages are located), the system administrator can do it with a different authentication to allow the installation process .
Software Catalog: Many organizations manage standard software listings allowed for their users. The Aranda Software Delivery web console called «My Software» allows users to download the installers of the applications that are authorized to them, from a URL defined by the administrator. This reduces the need for technical assistance and optimizes the work of the support area.
Publishing to more than one Aranda file server: You can go to more than one server to publish or store your software installation files. With ASD, configure and publish the files on more than one server (Aranda File Server – AFS) by segmenting the software distribution according to the geographic location of the stations.
Uninstalling software: With the Image Generator module you can perform automatic uninstallations of unauthorized software on your organization’s workstations.
Web Access: Specialists, supervisors, administrators have access to the web console of Aranda Software Delivery, from any computer in the network.
Distribution Projects: Generate and manage Software Distribution Projects that allows defining the product to be installed, the date and time convenient for it.
Profiles: Generate actions aimed at managing the solution, creating work groups, user profiles and assigning permissions, to enter the different functionalities of Aranda Software Delivery.
On the server
On the server where you have the Aranda File Server AFS, you must have hard disk space for the storage of the generated installers.
|Processor||Intel Xeon processor 3 Ghz or higher|
|Memory||8 GB plus 512 MB per 500 machines in inventory|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2008 Server or higher. 64 bits
Internet Information Services 6.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0
MDAC 2.7 or higher
Aranda Asset Management
|Free space on DD||
4 GB CD-ROM or access to one over the network
On the server running the Aranda FILE SERVER AFS, you must have sufficient hard disk space for the storage of the generated installers.
En el cliente
|Processor||2 Ghz Pentium IV processor or higher|
|Memory||512 MB or higher|
|Free space on DD||1 GB|
|Other||TCP / IP Protocol|
Base de datos
MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g
Complement the Aranda Software Delivery functionalities, acquiring different solutions of Aranda that facilitates the resources management: