Aranda Support Center
Report a case
Request a report
Complaints and Grievances
Opening hours at Aranda Support Center (ASC)
- Name of the company.
- Background to the failure.
- Detailed description of the problem and level of impact.
- Exact version of the product.
- Actions taken so far.
Request for reports
Aranda Support Center provides the service of generating reports on the different products. Only re-reports that can not be performed with the help of Aranda Query Manager will be generated, Aranda Support Center will deliver the necessary sentences for the design of the reports to be implemented in Aranda Query Manager. The delivery time of the requested reports is 72 working hours.
To bear in mind:
- Before requesting technical support from ASC, you should verify that you have applied the latest updates published on www.arandasoft.com/kb, in the Updates section.
- There must be a single technical contact at the customer, who must be trained and certified by an authorised distributor or directly by Aranda Software for the products purchased.
- Aranda Support Center (ASC) does not provide support or maintenance on the database engines.
- Depending on the complexity, remote access to customer equipment will be requested.
- Support for technical issues with any of the solutions in the Aranda portfolio.
- Information on updates.
- Reception centre for change requests and suggestions.
- Generation of new reports of the different products in Aranda Query Manager.
Assistance provided by a support analyst via telephone, chat or email. At this level, the case is logged, the necessary information is gathered and an attempt is made to resolve the case using procedures or scripts; if necessary, the case is escalated to a second level support analyst.
Assistance provided by a senior application or product support analyst who has internal communication with the other areas of the company and is in charge of follow-up. When cases arise that cannot be resolved by the ASC, or are related to software defects, they are transferred to the Development group for management.
Solution time 1st level
Solution time 2nd level
Solution time 3rd level
When a major system outage or total system failure occurs
Critical Suspension of the System
When there is a significant loss of system functionality
Single Function Failure
When a new development occurs that affects the normal course of business of the operation in a Controlled Manner
Minor Procedural Issue
. Configuration Questions
. Procedural or Operational Questions .
. Intermittent Problem Investigation
. Reprinting Current Reports
- Before requesting technical support from ASC, you should verify that you have applied the latest updates published on www.arandasoft.com/kb.
- There must be a single technical contact at the client, who must be trained and certified by Aranda Software.
- The service does not include support and maintenance of the database engines, these activities are the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for the supplied infrastructure such as up-to-date and supported software from the manufacturer and for ensuring the appropriate conditions for the operation of the products (network connections, opening of ports, etc.).
- The service by Aranda Support Center will be provided only and exclusively to customers who have the support service active at the time it is requested.
- The standard support service will be provided via telephone, chat, internet, email or remote access. On-site support is not included.
- The standard support service does not include product reinstallations caused by damage to the client's infrastructure or server changes, nor does it include version migration. These services can be performed by Aranda Software as an additional service, the costs of which will be informed by the Aranda Software sales representative.
- In no case will there be responsibility for external agents that affect the normal operation of Aranda Software solutions such as restrictions of security policies, antivirus, antispyware, operating system problems, database restrictions, among others.